Career Counselling supports you to decide on your best career steps, whether you are starting out, advancing your career or changing directions. Catherine uses a four session process:
- Explore your Career Questions. An initial consultation to connect, explore your background, education, work history and preferences (1.5 hours)
Before Session II:
- Depending on Session I and your needs, Catherine may send you 1-2 psychometric career assessments to complete.
- Understand your Best Career. Debrief and apply your assessments and results. Set up your next career exploration steps. (approximately 2 hours).
Session III and IV:
- Step Forward. Review steps you have taken and what you need to do next. These sessions may also involve looking at career options, education paths, networking strategies, interview preparation, career projections and income, and/or business mapping (approximately 1 hour per session).
- Maintain Momentum. Ongoing support provided as requested.
1. HARRISON TALENT ASSESSMENT:
The Harrison smart questionnaire measures 175 behavioural competencies and employee engagement needs, and enables you to easily identify the key success factors for a specific role/ career that you are considering.
SELECTED SAMPLE REPORTS:
2. PRO-D ASSESSMENT:
Pro-D is an in depth professional development instrument that combines several assessments into one. The Pro-D measures your:
Missions – motivations and interests that inspire an individual to act
Competencies – abilities and aptitudes that enable action
Style – personality and behaviours that make an individual unique
3. MBTI MYERS BRIGGS TYPE INDICATOR CAREER REPORT:
The MBTI career report applies your results from the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment to help you identify job families and occupations that are a good fit for your reported MBTI type.
MBTI/STRONG SAMPLE REPORT:
4. JACKSON CAREER EXPLORER:
Jackson Career delivers an online and inexpensive career interest test that accurately measures career interests and matches them with satisfying career and education paths. Suitable for university students, those at the beginning of their career search or those consider switching career paths.